J. Nicole Homes starts every project with a strong foundation – to build a sound structure, create a superior living experience, and to ensure it stands far into the future. Whether building your dream home, or planning a development, J. Nicole is dedicated to completing each project with quality and integrity.
Building a place that people are proud to call home is a consistent theme for J. Nicole.
Rather than purchasing a house that has been built quick and cheap, in a development where every block looks the same – you can choose a neighborhood where:
- Craftsmanship and customization are priority
- Community and accessibility are a central part of planning
- Modern technology meets historic quality
“We have creative, skilled people with no work because builders stopped building for beauty, and started building only for profit. I will change the industry – I will prove that building beautiful, well built homes at a reasonable price is possible.” – J. Nicole
J. Nicole is designing housing developments with historic qualities, and modern technologies.
During her time as a realtor and builder, J. Nicole realized her love for historic homes. She relishes in the craftmanship and character that home builders once put into their work, and is dedicated to reviving that level of quality. Her next venture is developing neighborhoods full of houses that meet the standard of classic workmanship with the conveniences of today’s technology.
The J. Nicole Homes Philosophy:
- Amenities make better communities: parks, swimming pools, gyms, and community centers that can enhance residents’ quality of life are an integral part of each development.
- Safety and security are key to successful development: security measures such as gated communities, security cameras, and community patrols help keep residents safe and secure.
- Accessibility is essential: planned for easy access to grocery stores, schools, and public transportation are essential for every member of our communities.
- Building a sense of connection is at the heart of our designs: designing developments that bring people together and foster a sense of community through shared spaces and community events is at the center of each design.
- Environmental sustainability: Housing developments that are well-planned can often include features like green spaces, energy-efficient homes, and responsible waste management practices, which can help reduce their impact on the environment.
- Quality of life: With a combination of safety, amenities, accessibility, and a sense of community, living in a well-planned housing development can contribute to an overall improvement in your day to day living.